generowanie rys AS2018

Na tym forum dyskusyjnym rozmawiamy o wszystkim co jest związane z programem Advance Steel.

Moderatorzy: Artur Owczarek, Slavco, Tomasz Białek

technologik

generowanie rys AS2018

Post autor: technologik »

generowanie rys AS2018
mam pytanie w starej wersji AS2017 rys wybierałem widoki jak na zał niżej
Screen Shot 04-18-17 at 06.00 PM.PNG
i miałem możliwość zaznaczenia aby generowania się rys z nazwami EW jak niżej
Screen Shot 04-18-17 at 06.06 PM.PNG
natomiast w nowej wersji nie zależnie czy to jest styl użytkownika czy to AS nie mam możliwości takiego wyboru
pojawia się tylko okno :
Screen Shot 04-18-17 at 06.10 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 04-18-17 at 06.10 PM.PNG (27.14 KiB) Przejrzano 4527 razy
czy ktoś wie jak można takie rzeczy jak w starej wersji robić na nowym AS2018?

szczerze mówiąc z kilkunastu zgłoszonych prze zemnie rzeczy do poprawy albo do ulepszenia nic nie zostało ujęte. Hmm bez komentarza
JerzyCP

Re: generowanie rys AS2018

Post autor: JerzyCP »

Zmiana o której piszesz... nastąpiła już w wersji 2017.1.
Niestety nie wiem jak to obejść, a póki co to na niej pracuję bo dla mnie w wersji 2018 nastąpiło więcej zmian na gorsze niż na lepsze.

Może p. Tomasz coś wie na ten temat... i podpowie :?:

Jerzy
JerzyCP

Post autor: JerzyCP »

Przeglądnąłem listę zmian do AS 2017.1... i zdaje się, że w tej wersji postanowiono "skrócić" proces generowania rysunków między innymi poprzez likwidację tego okna dialogowego, o które pytasz.

New in Advance Steel 2017.1:
DETAILING
•Less steps for manual cut view creation: To ease the manual cut view creation process and reduce the number of steps, the command workflow was improved. The first step that required the input of a view request was removed from the command line and is now available in an integrated dialog. Also, the full depth setting available in the Settings dialog (that appeared when the view selection is required) is no longer part of the manual cut view. This setting was obsolete, its functionality already being available in the command. The automatic width step was removed, but you can still control the width using the Advance Properties dialog. The Default / Override scale of view step was removed and the scale setting was moved to an integrated dialog. See Create a Manual Cut View.
Less steps for drawing creation: The workflow was adjusted so that the multiple dialogs that appeared in the drawing creation process are now contained in one common dialog which gives you control over all the relevant settings. The new dialog also introduces an integrated system that memorizes the last used settings to faster create drawings using previous configurations, in the cases where no overriding settings are required. The workflow differences between this version and the previous ones consist of removing most of the options in the Drawing type dialog, these being duplicates from the drawing style - these settings can still be modified once the drawing is created. Another difference is simplifying the prototype dialog and combining it with the existing drawing and a lite version of the drawing type settings under one new dialog that appears only on demand, when you need to change any of the settings. The new workflow doesn't bring any changes to the Advance Steel drawing styles functionality. All styles work as before and all the additional steps that a used style may ask for during drawing creation (such as select parts to be detailed, select automatic cut views or pick the xOy viewport for detail box based general arrangement drawings) are still present in the new workflow. See Create a Detail Drawing.

Jerzy
technologik

Post autor: technologik »

nie słyszałem o wersji 2017.1.
:) stąd moje zdziwienie.
ale faktycznie lepiej się pracuje na 2017 niż na 2018

szkoda że nie ma nigdzie konkretnych opisów zmian i ulepszeń (bo albo ich weszło tak mało że wstyd pisać albo jest dużo i zajęłoby to dużo czasu i miejsca)
ODPOWIEDZ